When considered which project I should pursue, the film initially called to me. In class when we watched the making of 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' I felt immense admiration for all the actors, crew, camera-men, editors, producers, and director. It made me realize how many obstacles and challenges must be overcome: what is really takes to make a film. The most important aspect of production that I learned is that a film is made three times: when it is written, filmed, and edited. As always challenge comes with opportunity. Film production allows for creative freedom in the sense that with my group I have the chance to create an original piece. working in a group is convenient because I would not have to do the whole process alone, but it is also restricting due to clashing creative views between peers. For these reasons I would prefer to work independently but a film is not something that can be possibly done by one person alone. Deadlines must also be considered as filming can have numerous setbacks while scripting, casting, filming, and editing. I participated in a few middle school productions which would be an advantage due to the fact that I learned how a performance should flow. All in all, despite the hardships, the film project is very rigorous, exciting, and interesting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Traditional Distribution research #3
Traditional forms of distribution are still regularly used however in today's digital era everything has to have an online presence or ...
-
After being printed, magazines traditionally are sent to supermarkets, local shops, and local agents for consumers only to be sold- this is ...
-
Real Simple is a food magazine, this particular copy - Holiday Shortcuts and Recipes- is a Fall seasonal edition. RealSimple is part of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment