Monday, November 4, 2019
project selection- Final decision-
In the end, I came to the conclusion that choosing to do the magazine project will be the best choice for me. It took me a while to finally decide, but after evaluating the pros and cons of each: it became clear. Photography and design have always interested me and this is a great way to expand on my current skills. The main theme of the magazine will be colorful, artistic and appealing food. I am a culinary student and would love to schedule photo-shoots in the kitchen as well as have amazing food be featured in the magazine. Since we are in the fall/winter seasons the magazine would center around southern holiday food. I will be working independently without a group, although this might prove to be a challenge; I believe having full control of the course my project will take allows me to grow more as a creative person. I will be in charge of all the decisions made when editing, scheduling, designing, and photographing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Traditional Distribution research #3
Traditional forms of distribution are still regularly used however in today's digital era everything has to have an online presence or ...
-
After being printed, magazines traditionally are sent to supermarkets, local shops, and local agents for consumers only to be sold- this is ...
-
Real Simple is a food magazine, this particular copy - Holiday Shortcuts and Recipes- is a Fall seasonal edition. RealSimple is part of ...
No comments:
Post a Comment