Monday, January 27, 2020
Indesign Art Activity
Today in class we utilized Adobe Indesign to lay out our 2 page spread. Before diving into this project I was aware of my lack of talent when it comes to technology, so naturally using the adobe program proved to be challenging. Using indesign was more complected than publisher because it has more configurations and tools that are at a higher level of complexity. I think I will use indesign for my 3rd quarter submission rather than publisher because the end result looks cleaner and more professional.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Traditional Distribution research #3
Traditional forms of distribution are still regularly used however in today's digital era everything has to have an online presence or ...
-
After being printed, magazines traditionally are sent to supermarkets, local shops, and local agents for consumers only to be sold- this is ...
-
Real Simple is a food magazine, this particular copy - Holiday Shortcuts and Recipes- is a Fall seasonal edition. RealSimple is part of ...


No comments:
Post a Comment