For the article I will be interviewing a worker of one of my favorite local restaurants Mi Tierra. I have been eating here with my family for years. The combination of Colombian and Cuban cuisine brings in traditional and contemporary styles of cooking that introduce to customers unique takes on Latin comfort foods.
I will be interviewing Mayelin who is a server at the restaurant.
Interview questions:
How long have you worked here?
Can you tell me about the food and the vision of the restaurant?
What are some of the most ordered dishes?
Are there regular customers that have been coming since the opening?
How has the menu changed through the years and why?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Traditional Distribution research #3
Traditional forms of distribution are still regularly used however in today's digital era everything has to have an online presence or ...
-
After being printed, magazines traditionally are sent to supermarkets, local shops, and local agents for consumers only to be sold- this is ...
-
Real Simple is a food magazine, this particular copy - Holiday Shortcuts and Recipes- is a Fall seasonal edition. RealSimple is part of ...

No comments:
Post a Comment