- This is the table of contents page from my quarter 2 submission. The concept for this page was to keep it as simple and organized as possible, so i only used one photo and kept the heading simple. The picture was taken in portrait mode on my iPhone 8 at the restaurant where I did the interview for the main article.
- The heading and sub-contents were black all black because that way it would stand out more against the background. The effective use of white space is a tactic in the industry that is used to create a sort of pause for the consumer and draw their attention to certain spots. Therefore utilized this device to bring notice to the content instead of having distractions.
- I added a few things like page number and edition name on the bottom of the page. I also expanded the picture to better fill the frame and added the page number where the featured article was on the corner of the photo. The ''table of contents'' title got italicized and bolded so that it matched the cover title more.


No comments:
Post a Comment